Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"Watson, come here; I want you, "




I never dreamed I'd be a blogger, but here it is, my first blog post.
On my blog I will attempt to keep a daily/weekly journal of images and thoughts about what is going on in the studio and with projects around the world.
I'm not sure how many people, if any, will be interested in this but here it will be.

Currently I am working on some mobiles in the studio. The newest one, The Creation of Adam, is in process and I hope to have it finished in the next few weeks.
Here are some sketches and technical drawings of it.
Check back or become a friend and you will get updates on the progress.

I look forward to staying in touch through this new forum.

You can check out my videos on You Tube at the link below.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=&search_query=Mrsuperdeluxe

No comments:

Post a Comment