Thursday, July 23, 2009

Traverse City, and Your Prints.

This week has been non stop administrative work. Sending out images, working on sketches, planning out assistants, working out travel dates, On and On...

Tomorrow I leave for Traverse City where I will be making Megamites that I will perform for the Traverse City Film Festival. The festival producers got in touch a few weeks ago and asked me if I could squeeze it in last minute. It seemed like a great place to network and a chance to visit Grand Rapids to meet many of the folks I will be working with during ArtPrize. If you or anyone you know will be there please say hello.

PRINTS.

There are still limited edition prints available. They will remain $125 dollars until ArtPrize is over. After October 10, if there are any left, the price will return to the normal $600.
If you were considering picking one up, now is the time! If you weren't planning on getting one, change your plans and get one.

http://www.jasonhackenwerth.com/?goto=purchase-prints

To those of you who have paid for your prints, I thank you and appreciate your patience while I waited for the mats, foam core, and packing materials to arrive. I believe the mats arrived yesterday so I will be getting all of those orders fulfilled the minute I return from TCFF.

On a lower note, the Crane Street studio building where I have my studio has been officially shut down. We artists in the building have until the 20th of Aug to get every thing out. It was a great studio building with fantastic artist neighbors. I'm going to miss it all very much.

I guess it's time for a much bigger better studio!

OH, I almost forgot, meet me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment