Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Taking it to the street.


I just stepped into new territory. I put a Donate Button on my website.
I'm not sure how people will respond to this. Will I be chastised for this as if some shameful begging or will people view this as a reasonable way to support artists who make experiential work?
Please go to the Support page on my website and click the donate button. Just so I can be sure it's working. ;-)
http://www.jasonhackenwerth.com/?goto=support

My thanks to Amanda Sanfilippo at BCA Firehouse Gallery for using the term "experiential," to describe my work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jason,
    I'm curious about the reactions you've gotten to the donate button?
    Also, what has been the reaction to the sales for the prints to fund your trip to GR for ArtPize?

    ReplyDelete