Friday, March 6, 2009

Signs of Life



It's up and moving! Here are some pics of The Creation of Adam being assembled.
The guy in the flannel is August Barber. He's been helping out in the studio the last couple of weeks.
The scary looking dude is me.

I couldn't be happier with the way all the parts fit together. Aside from a little tweaking, it is just as I had designed in my drawings.

The next few days will be spent working out the ballast and priming for paint.

Today is an open studio day at Five Points. Open studio days are weird.
It's kind of like being a an attraction at the zoo. All sorts of people come poking around, not sure if they should come in or quite what to do. They look at me and give an odd smile then walk off. I have big double doors on my studio and I like to keep them open when I'm here but on open studio day's I'm inclined to close.


No comments:

Post a Comment